3 cups flour
1 cup water
2 tablespoons condensed milk
1 level teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon margarine
1. Mix water, milk, salt and egg.
2. Pour mixture into flour and knead for about 25 minutes or till smooth soft dough is formed.
3. Mould into small round balls and coat with margarine.
4. Keep in a container in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
5. Spread (tebar as we say it in Malay) each ball on a smooth surface to form a very thin layer. Fold the four sides into the middle and fry.
Added by: Zella
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.