Super simple recipe that will quickly become a family favourite!
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
30 milk chocolate kisses
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg and vanilla
3. Roll into 1-1/4-inch spheres and place two inches apart on ungreased baking sheets
4. Bake until tops are slightly cracked, 10-12 minutes
5. Immediately press one chocolate kiss into center of each cookie
6. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
Added by: Ameena Nur
Looking for a unique gift for the baker in your life this Christmas? Well we might just have the answer, one of our beautiful Christmas Hampers.
Choose from The Baker’s Starter Kit, designed for the passionate home baker, some of the essentials to get you up and running to produce mouth-watering goodies. Or The Shipton Mill Special, a limited edition hamper including Uncle Tom’s cold-pressed olive oil, our Shipton Mill apron, a hand carved British bread board and more.