Super simple recipe that will quickly become a family favourite!
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
30 milk chocolate kisses
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg and vanilla
3. Roll into 1-1/4-inch spheres and place two inches apart on ungreased baking sheets
4. Bake until tops are slightly cracked, 10-12 minutes
5. Immediately press one chocolate kiss into center of each cookie
6. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
Added by: Ameena Nur
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.