Delicate light and buttery biscuits with a slight crunch
• 90 g soft butter
• 50 g castor sugar
• 100 g flour (Shipton Mill soft cake and Pastry organic white)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• 100 g raisins (small variety)
1) Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and then the flour and baking powder.
2) Mix well and add the raisins
3) Preheat oven at 180°C and line baking sheet with baking paper
4) Make little mounds using a teaspoon, leaving space for them to spread a little.
5) Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
Added by: Christine BLANCHET
Good news, we are taking orders again, as normal. Thank you for bearing with us during the challenge of C19 and we look forward to supplying you with our flour in the future.
Important note: Orders containing 10 sacks or more will be delivered by pallet.
Community bakeries and micro-bakeries can call us directly on 01666 505050 to place orders.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers