Delicate light and buttery biscuits with a slight crunch
• 90 g soft butter
• 50 g castor sugar
• 100 g flour (Shipton Mill soft cake and Pastry organic white)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• 100 g raisins (small variety)
1) Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and then the flour and baking powder.
2) Mix well and add the raisins
3) Preheat oven at 180°C and line baking sheet with baking paper
4) Make little mounds using a teaspoon, leaving space for them to spread a little.
5) Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
Added by: Christine BLANCHET
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers