Super easy and delicious fig, spelt and pumpkin seed sourdough by @adriforchef . The perfect bread to match with cheese!
300g Organic n4 White flour
200g Fig, spelt and pumpkin seed sourdough
100g sourdough starter
1. Mix flours with starter and 340g of water and lets it autolyse for 1h
2. Add salt with the rest of the water (20g) and knead for 5 minutes until salt is fully incorporated.
3. Do a stretch and fold every 30 min (4 times)
4. Let it bulk proof for 2-3h
5. After bulk fermentation preshape the loaf and let it rest for 30min.
6. Finally, shape the bread and put it in the banetton. Let it prove overnight in the fridge.
7. The following day, preheat your oven at 250ºC (if you have a cast-iron preheat it as well).
8. When the oven reaches the desired temperature, unmold the loaf from the banetton, score it as you wish and put it in the cast iron with the lid on for 20min.
9. After the first 20min, remove the lid and reduce temperature to 220ºC and bake for another 20-30minutes or until is crisp and golden and your bread sounds hollow inside.
10. Enjoy your bread with these amazing flours from Shipton Mill! :)
Added by: adriana
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers