Straight forward delicious white seeded bread - recipe for 4 loaves
1 KG No.4 White Organic flour
630 mls hand warm water
15g instant yeast
2 dessert spoons pumpkin seeds
2 dessert spoons flax seeds
1. Make doigh and knead for 10 mins until silky smooth
2. Allow to prove until doubled in size
3. Divide dough into 4 equal quantities and stretch and fold into a roll that will fit comfortably in a loaf tin
4. Allow to prove once more till doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 220C fan
6. Deeply slash each the middle of each loaf once across the long axis of the tin.
7. Bake for 10 minutes and reduce heat to 200C fan. Continue to bake for 25 - 30mins depending on how you like your crust.
8. Remove from tins onto rack to cool.
9. Use one for immediate use and freeze the other 3 loaves for later in the week.
Added by: Iain Inglis
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers