Easy to digest and fast acting. Retains its shape and texture very well in jersey pockets during long cycle rides.
1) Soak overnight in 600ml of water 100g of pitted organic Deglet Nour dates.
2) Add mixture into a food processor along with 5 very ripe organic bananas and 2 teaspoons of organic cacao powder.
3) Blend ingredients together until smooth.
4) Add 200g of Shipton Mill Organic Maize Flour & 200g of Shipton Mill Organic Tapioca Starch to wet mixture and blend together until smooth.
5) Pour mixture into suitable steaming bowl and steam for 20-25mins.
6) Leave to fully cool down and then cut into desired "bars" or "chunks" as required. Best done after a few hours in the fridge.
7) Lasts in fridge for 4 days but freezes extremely well which is what I usually do.
Added by: Karl Matthews
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers