1. mix the ingredients for the starter, and let it prove overnight
2. mix the ingredients for the bread dought onto the starter mix.
3. let the dough prove until double in size
4. stretch and fold 2-3 times in 20-30 interval.
5. i use shipton strong canadian white, the result was great.
6. divide the main dough into 4 and shape well, final prove for 30-40 mins.
7. fan oven 220 bake
Added by: MEIJOHN
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers