As far this is our favourite recipe and my little one loves helping and cutting dinosaur shaped cookies.
250 g plain flour
120 g icing sugar
125 g unsalted butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place baking parchment on baking tray. I use baking silicon mat for the cookie cutting and baking so transfer is not required.
3. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add butter (soft but not melted), egg and icing sugar.
4. Mix all together to fine consistency of a dough ball. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for an hour.
5. Use a straight rolling pin, which is designed to roll the dough out to a consistent width. Roll out dough to 3-4 mm.
6. Use any cookie cutters you like.
7. Transfer cookies onto baking tray and place them in the oven.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes
I store them in a tin for up to a week.
Added by: Karina Klekotko
Good news, we are taking orders again, as normal. Thank you for bearing with us during the challenge of C19 and we look forward to supplying you with our flour in the future.
Important note: Orders containing 10 sacks or more will be delivered by pallet.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers