Simple cheesecake with potatoes
750g cream cheese
250g double cream
2 potatoes (sweet or white)
1. Blend eggs with sugar
2. Add double cream and mix well
3. Add cream cheese and mix well
4. Add cooled cooked mashed potatoes and mix well
5. You can add mashed bananas or raisins or nuts if you want and mix well
6. Bake for 1h-1.5h (depending on an oven) in 180C on a bottom shelf
Added by: Pawel Majewski
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers