Literally the BEST brownie you'll ever make. Your family and friends will thank you for gracing their lives with these...
MAKES 12 LARGE BROWNIES
60g T55 SHIPTON MILL FLOUR
200G DARK CHOCOLATE (MELTED)
200G WHITE SUGAR
1. Cream sugar and butter together
2. Add eggs one by one, mixing between each to ensure it is well incorporated
3. Sift flour and cocoa together
4. Add flour and cocoa to wet ingredients
5. Mix in melted dark chocolate
6. Work quickly, the melted chocolate may set quickly
7. Pour batter into a tray lined with parchment paper
8. Bake at 180 Degrees Celcius for 15-20 mins
9. Test with a skewer to ensure brownies are baked. The skewer should come out with crumbs sticking to it, but not wet batter
10. Brownies will be soft straight out of the oven, but will set once fully cooled
TIP: If the batter sets once the dark chocolate is added, heat the mixture slightly until it is malleable enough to spread into tray
Store in an airtight box, will keep for up to 10 days... If you don't devour them all!
Added by: Ameena Nur
Good news, we are taking orders again, as normal. Thank you for bearing with us during the challenge of C19 and we look forward to supplying you with our flour in the future.
Important note: Orders containing 10 sacks or more will be delivered by pallet.
Community bakeries and micro-bakeries can call us directly on 01666 505050 to place orders.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers