Literally the BEST brownie you'll ever make. Your family and friends will thank you for gracing their lives with these...
MAKES 12 LARGE BROWNIES
60g T55 SHIPTON MILL FLOUR
200G DARK CHOCOLATE (MELTED)
200G WHITE SUGAR
1. Cream sugar and butter together
2. Add eggs one by one, mixing between each to ensure it is well incorporated
3. Sift flour and cocoa together
4. Add flour and cocoa to wet ingredients
5. Mix in melted dark chocolate
6. Work quickly, the melted chocolate may set quickly
7. Pour batter into a tray lined with parchment paper
8. Bake at 180 Degrees Celcius for 15-20 mins
9. Test with a skewer to ensure brownies are baked. The skewer should come out with crumbs sticking to it, but not wet batter
10. Brownies will be soft straight out of the oven, but will set once fully cooled
TIP: If the batter sets once the dark chocolate is added, heat the mixture slightly until it is malleable enough to spread into tray
Store in an airtight box, will keep for up to 10 days... If you don't devour them all!
Added by: Ameena Nur
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.