Quick, simple and oh so yummy! This recipe can easily be halved, but it's best to make the whole batch because they store amazingly well in the freezer.
MAKES 12 LARGE BROWNIES
60g T55 SHIPTON MILL FLOUR
200G DARK CHOCOLATE (MELTED)
200G WHITE SUGAR
1. Cream sugar and butter together
2. Add eggs one by one, mixing between each to ensure it is well incorporated
3. Sift flour and cocoa together
4. Add flour and cocoa to wet ingredients
5. Mix in melted dark chocolate
6. Work quickly, the melted chocolate may set quickly
7. Pour batter into a tray lined with parchment paper
8. Bake at 180 Degrees Celcius for 15-20 mins
9. Test with a skewer to ensure brownies are baked. The skewer should come out with crumbs sticking to it, but not wet batter
10. Brownies will be soft straight out of the oven, but will set once fully cooled
TIP: If the batter sets once the dark chocolate is added, heat the mixture slightly until it is malleable enough to spread into tray
Store in an airtight box, will keep for up to 10 days... If you don't devour them all!
Added by: Ameena Nur
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
Once new additions can be welcomed, if you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.