Quick, simple and oh so yummy! This recipe can easily be halved, but it's best to make the whole batch because they store amazingly well in the freezer.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. Melt the butter until liquid
3. Add sugar and cocoa powder in to butter and beat for couple of minutes.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat again
5. add in plain Shipton flour, baking powder and sald and beat until a brownie looking cookie dough is formed
6. add in the chocolate cips and fold through
7. scoop the dough onto the trays (5cm icecream scoop works well), mixture is quite soft!
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Added by: Lubica Ibrahim
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
If you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.