The gooey softness of a brownie, mixed with the delicious of a cookie! Very easy and delicious :)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. Melt the butter until liquid
3. Add sugar and cocoa powder in to butter and beat for couple of minutes.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat again
5. add in plain Shipton flour, baking powder and sald and beat until a brownie looking cookie dough is formed
6. add in the chocolate cips and fold through
7. scoop the dough onto the trays (5cm icecream scoop works well), mixture is quite soft!
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Added by: Lubica Ibrahim
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers