100g self-raising flour
100g oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 knob butter
A little butter for cooking
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt
2. Add egg with milk, whisk in to dry ingredients to make a thick smooth batter.
3. Mix in a knob of melted butter, and gently stir in half of the blueberries
4. Heat a teaspoon of butter in a large cast iron frying pan.
5. Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter for each pancake. Make three or four pancakes at a time.
6. Cook until small bubbles appear on the surface then turn
7. Serve with toppings
Added by: Nicola Harding
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
If you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.