Quick and easy one pot meal; best served with fresh crusty bread or a jacket potato. Brilliant winter warmer! Quantities are guidelines, use a little more or a little less it still tastes great!
400g Tin of Butter Beans (~230g / 8 Oz drained weight)
400g Tin of Red Kidney Beans (~230g / 8 Oz drained weight)
1 Large Onion
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Red Pepper
1 Large Courgette or a few small ones
400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1-2 Tablespoons of Paprika
~ 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
500ml (~3/4 pint) Vegtable or Chicken Stock
2 Tablespoons of Tomatoe Puree
~115g or ~4 Oz Tinned or Frozen Sweetcorn
1) Drain and rinse the Red Kidney Beans, Butter Beans, and Sweetcorn (if using tinned). Prepare the vegatables sliced the onion, pepper, and courgette into chunks similar in size to the Butter beans.
2) Gently fry the onion for a few minutes on a medium heat in a small amount of oil or butter.
3) Add the garlic and fry for a further minute or two.
4) Add the pepper and fry for a minute or two more.
5) Stir in the courgette and continue frying for a further couple of minutes.
6) Add all the remaining ingedients.
7) Simmer gently, stiring occassionaly, for ~20mins or until vegtables are cooked.
Added by: Joshua Grinham
Good news, we are taking orders again, as normal. Thank you for bearing with us during the challenge of C19 and we look forward to supplying you with our flour in the future.
Important note: Orders containing 10 sacks or more will be delivered by pallet.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers