The perfect easy dessert - Delicious baked cookie dough with plenty of chocolate chips and Ice cream. What's not to love?
140g caster sugar
250g plain flour
1 egg yolk
pinch of salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
50g chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk and mix well
3. Add plain flour, salt, vanilla extract and choc. chips. Mix until it forms a dough.
4. Take the mixture and flatten into an ovenproof dish and bake in a preheated oven at 175C, fpr 15 minutes.
5. Cut into squares and serve with Ice cream.
Added by: Yasmin
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.