The perfect easy dessert - Delicious baked cookie dough with plenty of chocolate chips and Ice cream. What's not to love?
140g caster sugar
250g plain flour
1 egg yolk
pinch of salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
50g chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk and mix well
3. Add plain flour, salt, vanilla extract and choc. chips. Mix until it forms a dough.
4. Take the mixture and flatten into an ovenproof dish and bake in a preheated oven at 175C, fpr 15 minutes.
5. Cut into squares and serve with Ice cream.
Added by: Yasmin
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers