Quick, simple and oh so yummy! This recipe can easily be halved, but it's best to make the whole batch because they store amazingly well in the freezer.
140g caster sugar
250g plain flour
1 egg yolk
pinch of salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
50g chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk and mix well
3. Add plain flour, salt, vanilla extract and choc. chips. Mix until it forms a dough.
4. Take the mixture and flatten into an ovenproof dish and bake in a preheated oven at 175C, fpr 15 minutes.
5. Cut into squares and serve with Ice cream.
Added by: Yasmin
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
If you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.