Soft, fluffy, beautiful sourdough scones. This will easily become your go to scone recipe!
450g Shipton Mill Organic Self-raising White Flour (113)
pinch baking powder
80g mixed dried fruit
20g coconut sugar
1. Turn on oven to 200°c.
2. Place flour, baking powder, salt and butter into a large bowl and rub together.
3. Add sugar and mixed fruit.
4. Slowly add the milk and gently bring together.
5. Roll out to about 2cm thick and cut using a fluted or plain cutter, place on greased baking tray.
6. Bake at 200°c for 5 minutes and then turn down oven to 160°c and bake for about 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Added by: Jane Murphy
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
Once new additions can be welcomed, if you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.