Get ready to make the BEST homemade pizza ever!
Makes 2 bases, no mixer needed- mix by hand!
210g SHIPTON MILL T45 FLOUR
5g FRESH YEAST
1. Mix Flour & salt together
2. Mix water and fresh yeast together
3. Mix all ingredients together to form a shaggy dough
4. Leave to Autolyse* for 20mins
5. Stretch and tuck the dough until smooth and leave to rest once again
6. Repeat 4 & 5 until dough passes window pane test**
7. Cover and leave dough in fridhe for at least 12 hours or overnight
8. Divide dough into two and use (copious amounts of) semolina and flour to shape into pizza bases. Dough may need to rest between shaping
9. Top pizza with chosen ingredients (works best with tomato passata, mozzarella & fresh basil) and bake in a pre-heated oven (230 Degrees Celcius) for 10-12 mins or until curst is golden and blistery
Added by: Ameena Nur
Good news, we are taking orders again, as normal. Thank you for bearing with us during the challenge of C19 and we look forward to supplying you with our flour in the future.
Important note: Orders containing 10 sacks or more will be delivered by pallet.
Community bakeries and micro-bakeries can call us directly on 01666 505050 to place orders.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers