Get ready to make the BEST homemade pizza ever!
Makes 2 bases, no mixer needed- mix by hand!
210g SHIPTON MILL T45 FLOUR
5g FRESH YEAST
1. Mix Flour & salt together
2. Mix water and fresh yeast together
3. Mix all ingredients together to form a shaggy dough
4. Leave to Autolyse* for 20mins
5. Stretch and tuck the dough until smooth and leave to rest once again
6. Repeat 4 & 5 until dough passes window pane test**
7. Cover and leave dough in fridhe for at least 12 hours or overnight
8. Divide dough into two and use (copious amounts of) semolina and flour to shape into pizza bases. Dough may need to rest between shaping
9. Top pizza with chosen ingredients (works best with tomato passata, mozzarella & fresh basil) and bake in a pre-heated oven (230 Degrees Celcius) for 10-12 mins or until curst is golden and blistery
Added by: Ameena Nur
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.