Perfect Pizza Dough
Makes 2 bases, no mixer needed- mix by hand!
210g SHIPTON MILL T45 FLOUR
5g FRESH YEAST
1. Mix Flour & salt together
2. Mix water and fresh yeast together
3. Mix all ingredients together to form a shaggy dough
4. Leave to Autolyse* for 20mins
5. Stretch and tuck the dough until smooth and leave to rest once again
6. Repeat 4 & 5 until dough passes window pane test**
7. Cover and leave dough in fridhe for at least 12 hours or overnight
8. Divide dough into two and use (copious amounts of) semolina and flour to shape into pizza bases. Dough may need to rest between shaping
9. Top pizza with chosen ingredients (works best with tomato passata, mozzarella & fresh basil) and bake in a pre-heated oven (230 Degrees Celcius) for 10-12 mins or until curst is golden and blistery
Added by: Ameena Nur
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
Once new additions can be welcomed, if you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.